Welcome Work and education Working in Germany

Working in Germany

Der Zugang zum Arbeitsmarkt ist von Ihrem Aufenthaltsstatus abhängig.
If you have any questions on your personal conditions of access to employment, please contact your local immigration office, social services, the integration management, the Agentur für Arbeit, job centre or immigration advisory centre.

Further information:

Online job portals:

You can find further information on the conditions under which refugees can take up work and what they need to take into consideration at: